You could help provide food for older people in need
Many older people around the world don’t know where their next meal will come from. Our day centre in Ethiopia provides Wagay, 81, with life-saving nutritious meals. But so many more are struggling to get the food they need and stay healthy. Please give now.
Your donation could pay for...
Our day centre in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
- Established in 1997
- Located in the slums of the Ethiopian capital
- Provides thousands of nutritious meals to the poorest older people
- Without these free meals, many would have no choice but to beg.
£24 could feed an older person for 1 month
How could my donation help an older person?
Your donation could help us:
- Cover the salary cost of the day centre’s cook
- Give daily nutritious meals to over 190 older people a week
- Offer free healthcare and basic essentials like clothing and soap
- Provide a space for older people to meet, make friends and feel less isolated
- Look after the well-being of people like Wagay in other countries where we work
Project examples are illustrative of Age International's programme and donations will be used to support Age International's work worldwide, where the need is greatest.