Programme Support Officer
We are recruiting for a Programme Support Officer to join Age International and support a programme development and funding team of seven.
|SALARY RANGE||£25,200 - £27,900|
|WORKING PATTERN||4 days per week|
This is a varied and interesting role where the workload will be split between supporting institutional fundraising and programme funding and providing team administration and coordination. It will involve donor account management and new business development and supporting our regional programmes, including:
- Support prospecting, research, due diligence and data collection for funding
- Develop funding appeals and donor communication products
- Work with colleagues across Africa, Asia, and Eurasia-Middle East to provide support to the programme funding cycle.
- Monitor and manage the administration of grants and funding databases
- Produce standard management information reports
- Ensure Age International is IATI Compliant
- You will need excellent MS office skills, particularly Excel, as you will manage the content of multiple spreadsheets.
- Your excellent communication skills, verbal and written will be essential when writing funding proposals.
- Experience within NGO funding nationally or internationally would be hugely beneficial and we are especially interested in hearing from candidates with a particular interest in working on ageing or with older people.
- Experience or knowledge of IATI that would be beneficial but is by no means essential.
Pay & Benefits
We can offer a competitive salary up to £27,900 for 31.5 hours (4 days) per week, and great benefits including up to 26 days annual leave (pro rata) + bank holidays, excellent pension (we pay in up to 6%), Life Assurance, Healthcare Cashback Plan, Season Ticket Loan and much more.
For a full list of benefits please take a look at the website of our parent charity, Age UK: https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
How to Apply
For more information about the role, take a look at the job description and person specification.
Clicking the button below will take you to the website of our parent charity, Age UK, to apply for the role.