Senior Direct Marketing Executive
We are seeking a Senior Direct Marketing Executive to join our proactive and driven team. With an ambitious plan to grow income from Individual Giving, it’s an exciting time to be joining Age International.
|SALARY RANGE||£26,000.00 - £31,000.00|
In this role, you will implement and manage projects across the Age International Individual Giving programme to acquire, develop and retain supporters with the aim of maximising the value of our relationships with individual supporters. Initially, the role will focus on our acquisition programme but offers excellent development opportunities across a range of exciting projects.
Please note this role is currently working 31.5 hours per week at 90% of full-time salary but this will be reviewed before April 2022, after which it may return to full-time hours and salary – 35 hours per week. Actual salary - £23,400 - £27,900.
We are happy to consider flexible working patterns to suit you. For example, hours can be compressed to 4 days in the week, can be worked over a 9 day fortnight or 5 shorter days per week.
All applications must be supported by a full cover letter, highlighting your relevant experience, transferrable skills and why you wish to work for Age International.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven successful experience in a direct marketing role
- Delivered and managed effective direct marketing campaigns
- Worked across multiple direct marketing channels, including digital
- Experience of preparing, re-forecasting and successfully meeting budget targets
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
- Experience of managing internal and external stakeholders through various processes, including sign off
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to write compelling direct marketing copy
- Project management, numerical and analytical skills (ideally digital analytical skills)
- Experience working on face to face or telemarketing campaigns is desirable
Pay and Benefits
In return, we can offer:
- Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave (pro rata) + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
- Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
- Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
- Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest-free
- Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
- You Did It Awards – recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here.
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.
How to apply
For more information about the role, take a look at the role description.
Clicking the button below will take you to the website of our parent charity, Age UK, to apply for the role.