Administrator and Communications Officer
Post Location: London
Proposed salary: £24,000-£26,000
Hours: Full-time (35 hours)
Post/ Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 24/01/18
Ref No: 2228
We are seeking an Administrator and Communications Officer to join our team at our head office in London. You will provide administrative support to the Managing Director, Board and team of Age International, as well as undertaking various communications projects and tasks.
- To provide EA support to the Managing Director
- To provide year-round support to the Board of Age International
- Maintaining office systems and providing support to the Age International team, including booking travel, coordinating meetings and processing invoices and payments
- To research and write content for internal and external communications
- To create and design publications, brand assets and graphics
- Create and edit videos for use on social media and the website
- Understanding of international development
- Good time-management and organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise work and meeting tight deadlines
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Use of Adobe Creative Suite; Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere
- Good level of education or equivalent experience
- Ability to attend or assist at events which may fall outside office hours
- Required to travel from time to time
In return we offer an excellent benefit package including Pension Scheme, Health Cash Plan, Childcare Vouchers and more.
Download the job pack for more information
All recruitment is run via our partner charity Age UK. Click the link below to apply via the Age UK careers website.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com
Stay in the loop by signing up for our emails (below) or by following @age_int on twitter or LinkedIn.