East Africa Crisis
Drought and famine have left millions in urgent need of life-saving aid in East Africa, and we must act now before it is too late. Donate now and help us reach vulnerable older people with food, water and livestock.
Your donation could buy...
Older people are extremely vulnerable
- 4.9 million people in South Sudan are in dire need of food
- 100,000 are starving to death including many older people
Too many older people in East Africa are struggling without enough food to survive. They are suffering from malnutrition because they have no protein-rich food like eggs, meat or milk.
How will my donation help older people?
Your donation could help us to:
- Provide food to malnourished older people
- Ensure older people have access to safe water
- Train healthcare staff in refugee camps
- Distribute drought-resistant seeds for planting
We provide life-saving aid that is specifically designed for older people. But we urgently need your help to save the most vulnerable older people.
Please, donate today and help an older person in crisis.