Age International specialises in helping older people in some of the world's poorest places. We are part of Age UK and we are the UK member of HelpAge, the largest global network to support older people, spanning 85 countries.
2020 was a turbulent year – especially for older people. We will continue to support the most marginalised around the world throughout 2021, but we can only do this thanks to donations from people like you.
Stand with older people around the world – donate today.
How could my donation help an older person?
- Train a volunteer carer to carry out vital home visits in the community
- Help older people to get essential medicines and access health clinics
- Provide age-friendly aid and save lives during emergencies
- Carry out free cataract operations and provide items such as glasses and walking sticks
- Provide drought-resistant crops to protect an older person’s livelihood
- Help older people access the pension they are entitled to
Your gift will support Age International’s work worldwide where the need is greatest.