Senior Direct Marketing Executive
Post Location: London
Proposed salary: £26,000 - £31,000 per annum
Hours: Full-time (35 hours)
Post/ Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: 01/02/2018
Ref No: 2138
We are looking to recruit a Senior Direct Marketing Executive (Individual Giving). Working closely with the Senior Direct Marketing Manager you will implement and develop the direct marketing programme in line with the departmental business plan.
- Responsible for the execution and management of approved direct marketing campaigns
- Ensuring deadlines are met and learning from test activity applied
- Liaise and brief as appropriate key internal stakeholders to ensure the effective implementation of campaigns at an operational level
- Work closely with the wider Direct Marketing team in the development of future fundraising strategies
- Assist the Senior Direct Marketing Manager in financial management and budget control
- Make recommendations for improvements in targeting where appropriate
- Successful experience in direct marketing
- Excellent project manager who can deliver complex projects
- Proven successful experience of working with and meeting budget targets.
- Experience of editing and proofing copy.
- Proven successful experience of managing internal and external stakeholders through various processes including sign off
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Word.
In return we offer an excellent benefit package including Pension Scheme, Health Cash Plan, Childcare Vouchers and more.
Download the job pack for more information
All recruitment is run via our partner charity Age UK. Click the link below to apply via the Age UK careers website.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay in the loop by signing up for our emails (below) or by following @age_int on twitter or LinkedIn.