Head of Individual Giving
We are seeking an experienced Direct Marketeer to lead our Individual Giving team and grow our supporter base and income.
|SALARY RANGE||£50,000 - £55,000|
|JOB CATEGORY||Fundraising and Events|
|WORKING PATTERN||5 days per week|
|WEEKLY HOURS||35 hours|
This is an exciting opportunity to join Age International's senior management and head a team of four Individual Giving staff. You will lead on developing and implementing strategies to grow our supporter base and income, developing new products and propositions as well as supporter journeys, and liaising closely with international programmes, creative agencies and our colleagues at Age UK.
- Have at least three years’ experience leading a fundraising team, preferably within Individual Giving
- Be creative and collaborative in solving problems and looking for opportunities
- Have demonstrable experience and success in developing individual giving strategies and plans
- Be experienced at managing budgets including processes such as reforecasting
- Have experience of taking new individual giving propositions to market – with success
- Be a proven people manager
- Demonstrate the ability to positively influence and engage stakeholders and teams within Age International
- Have an interest in, and commitment to, international development
- Be able to undertake international travel
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
What we can offer you
Age UK staff enjoy a wide range of benefits, including an excellent pension (we pay up to 9%), health cover, fantastic training and development opportunities, over 5 weeks holiday a year and family-friendly policies.
Download the job pack
Please refer to the full job pack before applying for this position.
Apply via Age UK website
To apply for one of our open positions, please click the 'apply now' button listed within the job ad. You will then complete your application on the Age UK jobs website.